EMPLOYEE HEALTH MONITORING
- Employees will make temperature checks before there shifts.
- Employees will self-assess whether they have any COVID-19 symptoms before work
- If employee does contract COVID-19, they should remain isolated at home for a minimum of 10 days after symptom onset and can be released after feverless and feeling well (without fever-reducing medication) for at least 72 hours OR has 2 negative COVID-19 tests in a row, with testing done at least 24 hours apart
- If an employee is identified as being COVID-19 positive by testing, CDC cleaning and disinfecting should be performed as soon after the confirmation of a positive test as possible
- Where appropriate, notify employees who have been exposed
- Any employee who has had close contact with co-worker or any other person who is diagnosed with COVID-19 should quarantine for 14 days after the last/most recent contact with the infectious individual and should seek a COVID-19 test at a state or local government testing center, healthcare center or other testing locations. All other employees should be on alert for any COVID-19 symptoms including a fever of 100.4 degrees or more, cough, or shortness of breath.
* Close contacts include household contacts, intimate contacts, or contacts within 6-ft. for 15 minutes or longer unless wearing N95 mask during period of contact.
FACILITY PROCEUDRES GUIDELINES
- Display signage at entry with face covering Minimum guidelines and social distancing guidelines.
- Water fountains are unavailable for use (e.g. turned off, covered, area blocked)
DISINFECTING/CLEANING PROCEDURES GUIDELINES
- General cleaning daily
- In-depth cleaning and disinfecting of premises are conducted in compliance with CDC protocols on a frequent basis
- Facility will clean and disinfect common areas (e.g., restrooms, mezzanine) and surfaces which are touched by multiple people (e.g., entry/exit doorknobs, stair railings) frequently. During peak activity usage high-traffic areas will be cleaned every 2 hours
FACILITY RUN YOUTH LEAGUE PROGRAM GUIDELINES
- Games will have a staggered start times to minimize number of people in close proximity when entering and leaving the facility
- Court sizes will allow ample space between courts/games
- Each rostered participant is only allowed ONE spectator. Passes will be given out.
- MANDATORY facemask wearing requirement for all who enter the facility
- Participants are to wear their facemasks to and from their court but can take off their facemask during their games
- ALL participants and spectators are to check their temperature and self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to the facility. If they exhibit any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or illness in general, they should not enter the facility
- If a participant does have symptoms, they should wait to enter premises until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared, are afebrile (without fever-reducing medication) for at least 72 hours OR has 2 negative COVID-19 tests in a row, with testing done at least 24 hours apart
- Participants should wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before participating
- Participants and spectators should adhere to best safety protocols and wash/sanitize hands for at least 20 seconds and try to social distance as much as possible
- Participants should avoid unnecessary touching of facility accessories